Pursuant to our Policy, we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information and other information such as browser type, platform, and connection speed. This information does not, by itself, identify a specific individual.
We do not collect any personal identifiable information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. Our online inquiry forms are found under the “Contact Us” and “Consumer Services” sections. These forms may solicit visitors to voluntarily provide contact information such as name, email address, phone number, and business name. It is completely optional for you to complete and submit these forms. Pursuant to our Policy, we use this contact data to facilitate communications with visitors. Customers may receive a follow-up email after submitting our online inquiry form, and may be further contacted only by the means specified by the customer in that form. Users may request email or telephone contact. All collected data is for internal use only and is never shared with third parties. We do not sell, trade, or rent your information to others.
Our Website contains links to other sites, including a secure third party payment processor. If you make a payment through our third party payment processor, it does not share your specific credit card information with FCS. It only confirms with FCS that payment has been made and the amount of said payment.
This site has instituted security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Our security measures are consistent with current industry standards. Specifically, (i) our network and database are highly secure; (ii) only authorized employees have access to contact data; (iii) all employees are educated on our privacy policies; (iv) all employees agree to adhere to our privacy policies as a condition of employment; (v) our network and database are password protected and are behind both a firewall and proxy server to ensure security; (vi) our web security is under ongoing scrutiny and review to ensure that it meets the highest standards; (vii) collected information is never shared with third parties; and (viii) we encrypt your personal information and thereby prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us.
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this site. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about visitors that are under 18 years of age.
California Residents – Your Legal Rights
- The right to access personal information – You have the right to request access to your personal information that we collected about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to delete personal information –You have the right to request that we delete your personal information, however, state and federal law or our clients may prohibit us from deleting personal information, which FCS or its clients will disclose to you.
- The right to non-discrimination – We will not discriminate against you if you exercise any of these rights.
- The right to an authorized agent – You can designate an authorized agent to make any of these requests by providing your express written authorization. We must be able to verify your identity and the authorization must include the authorized agent’s name, address, telephone number, and email address (for providing the personal information collected or to respond to a request for deletion).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact FCS by doing one of the following:
2. Calling us at 1-800-606-7066 – Ext. 1#:
If you choose to contact directly by [email/phone/in writing], you will need to provide us with:
- Enough information to identify you [e.g., your full name, address and customer or matter reference number];
- Proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driving license); and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information, or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf. FCS is not responsible for the security or confidentiality of any information once it has been provided to you.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, you can contact us as follows:
First Credit Services, Inc.
9 Wills Way
Piscataway, NJ 08854